Sailing area & surroundings Heart of Friesland
Friesland is synonymous with water sports, no wonder, there is virtually no area to think of so water sports and if you choose an unforgettable holiday where you want to explore the Frisian waters, then Watersportcentrum Hart van Friesland is an excellent starting point .
The Heart of Friesland is in the center of the lake district. Approximately two kilometers from the Sneekermeer and Goingarijpsterpoelen, about 5 kilometers from the Langweerderwielen and Koevordermeer, directly on the Prinses Margrietkanaal. Without the mast you can sail to these many lakes and canals.
The combination of a berth in our marina with the excellent facilities that we can offer you, are the ingredients for an optimal holiday.
If you opt for a mooring near the Frisian lakes, Watersportcentrum Hart van Friesland is an excellent starting point. And do you know why ....
- Hart van Friesland is centrally located in the lake district. Without the mast you can sail through many lakes and canals.
- There is good accessibility: - Via the A7 motorway and via the water, Prinses Margrietkanaal, Oosterbrugsloot.
- Hart van Friesland has a nice apartment hotel (2-6 persons apartments).
- There is a fine restaurant (in Hindelooper style) with a cozy bar and an attractive (covered) terrace on the water.
- There is ample parking.
- Heart of Friesland means: Frisian, Green, Rest and Water